Driftwood with its warm earthy blend of sandalwood and musk evokes memories of time spent at the beach. Walking the shoreline in the early mornings, discovering driftwood along the way. Some washed ashore long ago and others are leftover from a beach bonfire the night before. You can smell the ozone from the ocean breeze mixing with just a hint of citrus from the seagrass. A note of sandalwood is washed with a touch of burnt wood layered with resinous amber and cedar. All of this blends with dark musk and a touch of powder for a rich woodiness giving driftwood a soft vanilla finish.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including cedar, patchouli, and clove leaf. Phthalate-free.
Fragrance strength guide
12.5 oz. Amber Jar w/ lid
Double wicked - 60+ hours burn time.
3.625" x 3.75"
Best for larger rooms.
7.5 oz. Amber Jar w/ lid
40+ hours burn time.
2.857" x 3.346"
Good for smaller rooms.
3.5 oz. Travel tin
20+ hours burn time.
2.81" x 1.65"
Great for personal spaces.
Candle Care - Getting the most out of your scented candle.
- Your first burn should be 2 to 3 hours to ensure the melted wax (melt pool) reaches the outer edge of the vessel.
- Do not burn continuously for more than 4 hours.
- Keep a lit candle away from drafts and flammable materials.
- Always - trim the wick to 1/4” before lighting.
- Keep a lit candle out of reach of small children.
- Only burn on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the candle free of dust and foreign material.
- Keep the candle in view and never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Most importantly - enjoy!
The scent of this candle gave me the sensory feeling of walking along a beach smelling a driftwood bonfire. Love it!!
Not only is this a fabulous scent but the packing of the candles and the care the company took to make sure my order arrived safely was impressive. Urban Loft is a great new choice for candle shopping and I can't wait to try their new Citronella candle!