Tobacco road takes us back to hot summer days driving the backroads along tobacco fields where drying barns dot the fields holding the season's harvest. The harvest fills the warm summer air with an alluring, woody fragrance with bold tobacco aromas that are sweetened with notes of vanilla and dark brown sugar and softened by a touch of jasmine. Sandalwood, leather, and mahogany wood mix with smokey tobacco, amber, and musk to finish off this complex room-filling fragrance. Fond memories of a summer drive always lead to Tobacco Road.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli. Phthalate-free.
Fragrance strength guide
12.5 oz. Amber Jar w/ lid
Double wicked - 60+ hours burn time.
3.625" x 3.75"
Best for larger rooms.
7.5 oz. Amber Jar w/ lid
40+ hours burn time.
2.857" x 3.346"
Good for smaller rooms.
3.5 oz. Travel tin
20+ hours burn time.
2.81" x 1.65"
Great for personal spaces.
Candle Care - Getting the most out of your scented candle.
- Your first burn should be 2 to 3 hours to ensure the melted wax (melt pool) reaches the outer edge of the vessel.
- Do not burn continuously for more than 4 hours.
- Keep a lit candle away from drafts and flammable materials.
- Always - trim the wick to 1/4” before lighting.
- Keep a lit candle out of reach of small children.
- Only burn on a level, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the candle free of dust and foreign material.
- Keep the candle in view and never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Most importantly - enjoy!
Thank you, Urban Loft Candle CO., for delivering these candles for our event presenters. They smell amazing!
The candle is beautiful.
These candles are amazing and everyone LOVES Tobacco Road. It just has this warm scent that makes you want to curl up with a book and glass of wine. I gave the travel tins as client gifts and my customers were blown away. Thanks Urban Loft for your amazing products!
My favorite candle. Please continue to make the Tobacco Road tins. I’ll be putting in an order again soon.
It is quite different than the other scents, with that rich subtle scent of tobacco.